Working with ESW is such an enjoyable experience. From the initial proposal stage to onboarding to dealing with daily IT matters, the entire team is just a pleasure to interact with. The office admin staff are so pleasant and engaging and the techs are knowledgeable and always manage to find a solution. I cannot speak highly enough of the entire ESW team. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for top-notch IT support.
The Swiss Army knife of office equipment — multifunction printers have the capabilities of a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine.
With a variety of features and models, ESW will help you find the one that meets your business needs.
Right-size print solutions, big results.
Protect your business
Printers are easy access points for hackers. Guard your data, documents, and people with our multi-layer defense solutions.
Gain spend control
Reveal hidden printing costs to measure and control cash spend while managing and measuring ROI down to the user level.
Eliminated old redundant equipment with the latest technology in the industry, combined with software solutions to ensure maximum up-time through follow-me print and secure cloud print solutions.
Digitize and workflow paper-based information with secure ECM applications directly from your multi-function print devices to a secure destination with ease!
Take the load off your IT
Hand over the heavy lifting. From workflow strategy to printer maintenance to supply orders,
we do it all.
Simplify vendor management
Increase your purchasing power by standardizing your print infrastructure to a few trusted partners.
Modernise Your Printer Fleet
Don’t let your staff struggle with outdated equipment. It’s a waste of their time, effort, and expertise.
Today’s printers are much more efficient, with faster print speeds, can handle larger volumes of paper, and are more environmentally friendly.
Customize your MFP by choosing the features that will have the most impact on your business.
- Mobile printing
- Enhanced security features
- Faster speeds
- Ability to handle larger volumes of paper
- Easy-to-use touch screens
- Ability to handle different file types
- Cloud connectivity
- Customizable user interfaces
- Secure release
- Wi-Fi compatibility
- Enhanced workflow solutions through smart applications
- Better efficiencies
- Environmental friendliness
An all-in-one piece of office equipment that produces what you want when you want it.
MFPs have evolved significantly over the past year, saving space, reducing energy, and increasing productivity. Advances in technology have made today’s copiers more versatile and valuable tools for businesses of all sizes.
- Efficient – Complete projects that traditionally would have taken several devices – on one multifunction printer. No more moving between devices to get the job done.
- Easy to Use – Your employees only have to learn one simple and intuitive interface to perform several tasks.
- Scan – Easily digitize physical documents (invoices, proposals, etc.) into high-quality digital documents and effortlessly route them to a variety of destinations for easy access by all.
- Fax – Yes, the fax is still a thing! Effortlessly fax your mission-critical documents without having to purchase a separate device.
- Print – This might seem obvious, but… Print securely from your desktop computer, your laptop, or your mobile phone — great for today’s hybrid work environment. MFPs also have a fast print speed, reducing the frustrating wait for printed documents.
- Copy – MFPs increase productivity with quick copy speeds and excellent image quality.
Increase Productivity and Lower Costs
One Versatile Machine. Result: Streamlined Business Practices.
Business processes are streamlined when dealing with one device vs. several devices.
- Procurement – Purchasing is simpler and quicker for one type of machine, and you can bulk buy supplies (e.g., toner), reducing operational costs.
- Maintenance – Easier and less expensive to provide maintenance for one machine than for several specialized ones.
- Sustainability – HP’s MFP uses less energy. In general, today’s copiers are designed to be more environmentally friendly. They consume less energy and are made with materials that are easier to recycle, reducing the environmental impact.
- Smaller Footprint – MFPs require less space than the several devices they replace. Free up office “real estate” for better uses.
- Simple Secure Tasks – MFPs streamline and automate tasks so you can print, copy, and scan documents quickly and safely.
- Cost Effective Printing – Lower total running cost of printing, when compared to conventional devices, which reduces the cost of ownership.
Streamlining office processes means your employees can spend more time and energy on business-critical items.
Better Document Management
By incorporating better document management processes, your business can improve in efficiency, reduce costs, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
When all documents flow through one single hub (prints, scans, faxes, OCR search, etc.), it increases document security, visibility, and compliance.
In addition, MFPs have a host of features that improve your document management.
WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
- Faster and seamless digitization of your physical documents
- Rapid scanning and OCR (optical character recognition) speeds
- Scan and send a job to multiple locations
- Integrates with cloud-based solution
- Digitally sign documents on the MFP’s screens
- Blackout – easily redact documents
- Conveniently edit documents on the fly
Increase office organization and employee efficiency by standardizing document procedures. This ensures everything is done the same way across your business.
MFPs also integrate with many third-party solutions.
The World’s Most Secure Printing
Security has become a more significant concern for businesses over the past 5 to 10 years and MFPs have evolved to meet these concerns.
A multi-layered security approach is used by HP products to increase your device, data, and document protection.
Your HP multifunction printer will detect and prevent attacks. In addition, they will self-heal from any BIOS attack or corruption with minimum intervention from your IT department.
We help our clients in-person or remotely from one of our locations in Calgary, Edmonton, and Grande Prairie, AB, and Fort St. John and Victoria, BC.