November 25th, 2020
About ESW – IT Business Advisors
ESW-IT is an established IT Consulting Firm providing end to end IT services and solutions to small, midsized, and enterprise businesses. At ESW-IT, we are focused on helping clients achieve their goals to drive strategic business value from IT. By combining our industry experience, technical expertise, proven implementation methodologies with the right infrastructure and tools — we can decrease costs and complexity and increase IT innovation. ESW-IT proudly promotes its Core Values of Courageous Spirit, Servant Heart, and Fun Attitude.
Our Core Values
To create our core values, ESW invited Co-Workers to outline values important to them personally. This feedback was then finalized into ESW Corporate Values.
- Courageous Spirit: Intentionally moving forward while persevering in a positive manner.
- Servant Heart: Willingness to put others ahead of ourselves while fostering fellowship with co-workers, clients, vendors and community.
- Fun Attitude: Approaching our lives in a way which encourages excitement, passion and enjoyment.
The Position Highlights
Commitment and Term
- Full-time, permanent
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Located in our office in Victoria, BC
- 3-5 years experience required
- Knowledge and experience in purchasing is required
- Finance experience is required
- Assist with ensuring the correct products are quoted and ordered.
- Complete procurement of print supplies, and ensuring orders are fulfilled
- The successful candidate must be client centric (internal or external) and must have excellent client service skills
- The successful candidate must be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Shipping and Receiving
- Inventory management
- Reception for couriers, walk-in customers, phone calls, etc.
- Assisting with other office administration as required
- Only those legally able to work, or currently working in Canada can apply
Skills and Experience
Key Education and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma, and 3-5 years of purchasing experience is an asset. An appropriate combination of education and experience would be considered
- Knowledge of ConnectWise Sell and ConnectWise software is an asset
- Ability to and be diligent with detailed work
- Must be proactive and take initiative in meeting deadlines
- Very knowledgeable, in regards to role and processes, from a technical and administrative perspective. Provides insight to other teams.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with leading manufacturers such as, HP, Xerox, Toshiba is an asset
- Knowledge of the print industry (hardware and supplies) is also an asset
- Create quotes and place orders using industry specific software: ConnectWise Sell (formerly Quosal) & ConnectWise.
- Confirm delivery & receive items for ESW Print Division using ConnectWise.
- Update ConnectWise PO’s & sales orders to be invoiced
- Physically receive and maintain Print Supplies at Victoria warehouse.
- Order print stock for all ESW locations.
- Maintain/Add Products in ConnectWise by updating status, product types and class when necessary.
- Process monthly reporting as appropriate
- Willing to change where necessary to meet the needs of the team and environment (office move, print ordering support, ConnectWise Sell/CW training
- Willing to step up and help where/as needed with other departments, and in general around the office
- Other duties as assigned
- Fast pace office work environment
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and working at a desk
- Some lifting, up to 40 lbs., to move product when received (Toner, PC’s, monitors, etc.)
- The successful candidate must comply with the safety standards of ESW and/or its clients.
- Daily contact with many ESW Co-workers regarding quotes and orders
- Regular contact with suppliers and manufacturers to request quotes, order products, or obtain information regarding products & services
- Some client contact
- No Co-workers report to the Office Administrator
- Professional Development is available for all team members – information from online resources, colleagues, training courses, certification training and conferences.
- Background checks and other assessments are conditions of employment.
- This position is eligible for the ESW Co-worker Referral Program
How to Apply
In your cover letter, kindly include:
- Where you saw this position advertised
- If you were referred to this position, the name of the ESW co-worker who referred you.
Only applicants eligible to work, or currently working in Canada will be considered.