ESW – IT Business Advisors
Nov 4th, 2019
ESW-IT is an established IT Consulting Firm providing end to end IT services and solutions to small, midsized, and enterprise businesses. At ESW-IT, we are focused on helping clients achieve their goals to drive strategic business value from IT. By combining our industry experience, technical expertise, proven implementation methodologies with the right infrastructure and tools — we can decrease costs and complexity and increase IT innovation. ESW-IT proudly promotes its Core Values of Courageous Spirit, Servant Heart, and Fun Attitude.
Our Core Values
To create our core values, ESW invited Co-Workers to outline values important to them personally. This feedback was then finalized into ESW Corporate Values.
Intentionally moving forward while persevering in a positive manner.
Willingness to put others ahead of ourselves while fostering fellowship with
co-workers, clients, vendors and community.
Approaching our lives in a way which encourages excitement, passion and enjoyment.
The Position Highlights
- This role would be ideal for someone who is passionate about excellent customer service, is mechanically inclined, and is skilled at administrative tasks. The successful candidate will be part of a service orientated environment and have opportunities to learn new technologies.
- The role may develop toward providing IT troubleshooting, implementation of IT services and maintaining our IT clients
Skills and Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of printers, copiers, Windows OS, MS office products, IT and network basics
- A high school diploma is required, and industry certifications such as HP, Xerox, A+ and Networking+, MCSE are desirable
- At least 2 years experience in a technical support role or an appropriate combination of education and experience would be considered
- Client focused and excellent client service skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Work efficiently under pressure and remain calm in tense situations
- Ability to multi-task as calls may come in at anytime during the day
- Good organizational and prioritizing skills
- Able to pay attention to details and follow processes
- Trustworthy with high ethical standards
- Ability to think logically and analyze complex problems
- Mechanically inclined as the job may include taking apart printers/copiers
- Software Troubleshooting
- Provide onsite and inhouse break/fix support on copiers/printers
- Troublehsooting and diagnosing print related issues
- Assisting with IT Support
- Installing copiers/printers
- Providing end user training on copiers/printers
- Connecting copiers/printers to clients networks
- Administrative tasks as required
- Time keeping
- Customer feedback
- Remote software troubleshooting and support
- Assisting Team members as required
- Print Solutions (PSol): This is the team you work within on a daily basis to provide support with print devices.
- Clients: who require support and service on their print devices and/or IT equipment.
- Must be physically capable of moving 75lbs.
- Primarily, this position will be based on Victoria Island but may require travel to surrounding areas.
- Unscheduled, after hours support may be required occasionally
- Travel is necessary. Own vehicle is required.
- The successful candidate must comply with the safety standards of ESW and/or its clients, which may include safety training such as first aid, WHMIS, etc.
- No Co-workers report to the Print Support Technician role
- Copier/Print experience preferred
- Background checks and other assessments are conditions of employment.
- Client specific assessments (e.g. drug testing) may be required.
How to Apply
In your cover letter, kindly include:
- Where you saw this position advertised
- If you were referred to this position, the name of the ESW co-worker who referred you.
Only applicants eligible to work in Canada will be considered.