Hiring Competition No. Corp1902
ESW – IT Business Advisors
We are seeking a highly Sales Consultant / Account Manager to develop new accounts in the Grande Prairie area with ESW – IT Business Advisors.
About ESW – IT Business Advisors
ESW-IT is an established IT Consulting Firm providing end to end IT services and solutions to small, midsized, and enterprise businesses. At ESW-IT, we are focused on helping clients achieve their goals to drive strategic business value from IT. By combining our industry experience, technical expertise, proven implementation methodologies with the right infrastructure and tools — we can decrease costs and complexity and increase IT innovation. ESW-IT proudly promotes its Core Values of Courageous Spirit, Servant Heart, and Fun Attitude.
Our Core Values
To create our core values, ESW invited Co-Workers to outline values important to them personally. This feedback was then finalized into ESW Corporate Values.
- Intentionally moving forward while persevering in a positive manner.
- Willingness to put others ahead of ourselves while fostering fellowship with co-workers, clients, vendors and community.
- Approaching our lives in a way which encourages excitement, passion and enjoyment.
The Position Highlights
- Title: Sales Consultant / Account Manager
- Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Commitment and Term
- full-time, permanent
- hours: normal business hours
As the Sales Consultant / Account Manager looking after the Grande Prairie area, you will be consulting a wide selection of products, and services. Your duties include:
- Help our clients to develop effective technology strategies and realize the full potential of their IT investments.
- We are looking for an experienced IT Sales Consultant in the Microsoft space to work within a highly skilled Sales and Consulting team delivering technology solutions that will help our small to mid-sized business (SMB) clients achieve their Business objectives.
- You will be responsible for liaising with business, leaders, users and co-workers to provide technical consulting on complex issues related to our client’s various business requirements. This will be achieved by providing in-depth consulting, analysis, solution design, and implementation services for ESW clients. This opportunity requires a results-oriented, career professional, who thrives on building relationships and accepting new challenges within a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate must be client centric (internal or external) and must have excellent client service skills and able to effectively sell our portfolio of business solutions.
- Must have strong collaborative skills to work with various stakeholders but internally and externally to meet the client needs
- Have a strong communication skill (written and verbal) with emphases on persuasive skills to influence
- Create win-win solutions by consulting with businesses and understanding their needs
- Develop and grow a customer base within the defined geographical territory
- Focus on New Business Development
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Solution focused sales, investigate customer needs, engage with research or technology experts to find the appropriate solution, negotiate and add value for the customer to close new customers or upgrade current clients
- Time management will consist of mostly cold calls, client introductions, proposals and other customer facing activities. Further your time will be split to create proposals, emails, and other administrative work
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities through prospecting
Skills and Experience
Key Education and Experience
- Five years of experience in a client facing consulting role.
- Previous BA or Sales and technical experience
- Post-secondary education in a computer related discipline such as Computer Engineering Technology Diploma. - - Alternatively, an appropriate combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Must keep updated on the latest market trends in the IT industry to stay relevant and provide great value to clients
- Sales training and CRM experience
- A desire to be above average & a strong desire to win based on meeting sales objectives
- Excellent prospecting, sales call management and closing skills
- Self Motivation, Confidence and ability to work Autonomously
- A Dynamic Personality, ability to influence and persuade external and internal stakeholders
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Intermediate skills in Word/Excel/Outlook
- Proficient in using CRM tools (Saleschain, etc.)
- Hard working, resilient and driven
- Candidate needs to be polished and have great business acumen
- Remain calm and work efficiently in stressful circumstances
- Ability to work flexible hours in a team environment with changing priorities
- Able to work well as part of a team.
Other Desirable skills and experience
Experience in the following areas are an asset:
- Power BI
- Windows Desktop 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- MS Office 365, MS Azure
- Microsoft SharePoint, Terminal Services, Citrix
- Virtualization – MS Hyper-V
- Advanced knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN)
- Proactively build the client relationships with each client engagement
- Perform Business Analyst duties and assist the sales team with selling solutions to new and existing clients
- Act as an escalation point for client service issues within your assigned portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of ESW services and offerings
- Work with the service delivery team to develop and update support and technical documentation including system configurations, application integrations, etc.
- Assist with planning or implementation of projects
- Collaborate with technical SME’s to develop and deliver the right solution
- Maintain client commitments related to service delivery requirements.
- Provide sales support to tech’s on accounts as needed
- Analyze complex business problems and assess how IT solutions can be implemented to solve them
- Formulate and define the objectives and scope based on clear understanding of the client’s business requirements and needs.
- Contributes to transition activities from the Project Team to Operations Team
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- This role can be physically demanding at times in regards to carrying, setting up and servicing of hardware weighing up to 50 lbs. in a variety of office environments.
- This role requires good time management skills and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- On-Site Response: Consultants will spend some of their time on-site working with clients, when not at a client’s site they will be working out of the ESW Grande Prairie office. Will require own vehicle with insurance appropriate to business use.
- The successful candidate must comply with the safety standards of ESW and/or its clients.
Will take day-to-day direction from Sales Director
- Will work in CRM system to update new leads and opportunities.
Consultants will come into contact with customers from all industries, these contacts can include:
- Administration staff / middle management
- Executive management
- Physicians, Allied health professionals, Professional Unions & Associations, Non-profits
- Other consultants with different skillsets
- Other technology vendors
- No co-workers report to the Sales Consultant.
- Professional Development is available for all team members – information from online resources, colleagues, training courses, certification training and conferences.
- Background checks and other assessments are conditions of employment.
- This position is not eligible for the ESW Co-worker Referral Program
- Keywords: Sales Analyst, Sales Consultant, Account Manager, IT Sales, Business Technology Consultant
How to Apply
In your cover letter, kindly include:
- Where you saw this position advertised
- If you were referred to this position, the name of the ESW co-worker who referred you.
Only applicants eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
To view all job postings, see our website at http://www.eswit.com/careers.html