Hiring Competition No. Corp1903
ESW – IT Business Advisors
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Consultant representative to develop new accounts in the Calgary area with ESW – IT Business Advisors.
About ESW – IT Business Advisors
ESW-IT is an established IT Consulting Firm providing end to end IT services and solutions to small, midsized, and enterprise businesses. At ESW-IT, we are focused on helping clients achieve their goals to drive strategic business value from IT. By combining our industry experience, technical expertise, proven implementation methodologies with the right infrastructure and tools — we can decrease costs and complexity and increase IT innovation. ESW-IT proudly promotes its Core Values of Courageous Spirit, Servant Heart, and Fun Attitude.
Our Core Values
To create our core values, ESW invited Co-Workers to outline values important to them personally. This feedback was then finalized into ESW Corporate Values.
- Intentionally moving forward while persevering in a positive manner.
- Willingness to put others ahead of ourselves while fostering fellowship with co-workers, clients, vendors and community.
- Approaching our lives in a way which encourages excitement, passion and enjoyment.
The Position Highlights
- Title: Sales Consultant
- Location: Calgary, AB
Commitment and Term
- full-time, permanent
- hours: normal business hours
As the business development consultant looking after the clients in Calgary and or Grande Prairie, you will be consulting a wide selection of products, and services. Your duties include:
- We are seeking an experienced sales professional to fulfill the role of Sales Rep/Account Manager in our Calgary office. The ideal candidate will have IT sales experience and generate incremental solution sales by selling the entire ESW solution set with a focus on our Enterprise suite of services which includes but not limited to: Rural onsite support and project work for the enterprise O&G market, and Managed Print services.
- Uncovering sales opportunities and building business relationships is a key focus for this role.
- The Account Manager will be a proactive, results driven, independent, highly skilled sales professional who achieves revenue goals by building solid multi-level client relationships and successfully promoting the value of ESW’s service and technology offerings.
- The Account Manager will be required to learn and become proficient in demonstrating and selling industry leading IT Solutions to the enterprise. While additional training for this position will be provided, experience selling cloud solutions, strategic consulting, information management, infrastructure services and solutions is considered an asset.
- The successful candidate must be client centric (internal or external) and must have excellent client service skills
Skills and Experience
Key Education and Experience
- Must have selling and/or operations experience with a track record of building strong business relationships at all levels. Preference will be given to people that have experience with selling techniques such as Solution Selling.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a proven track record in selling IT solutions.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to build on relationship while creating selling opportunities and managing a quota of over $1 million in revenue (existing, organizing, and net new combined)
- Post secondary degree or diploma is preferred. Equivalent experience or education will be considered in related field. Experience selling IT and Print Services is preferred.
- Successful track record in management/delegation and history of success in regional Account sales.
- Ability to overcome objections, negotiate and close a deal despite barriers and challenges
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture.
- Ability to maintain composure even through difficult and challenging situations, including
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors.
- Always conducts themselves in accordance with ESW’s core values
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
- Must be a leader and strategic thinker.
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Value based sales skills -- ability to deliver a strong value proposition and solve customer pain points
- Candidate needs to be polished and have great business acumen
- Must be a team player and be collaborative with the all aspects of the ESW business
- Ability to manage conflict and effectively problem solve in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Must have demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to motivate individuals and groups by creating a positive work environment
Other Desirable skills and experience
Experience in the following areas are an asset:
- Power BI
- Windows Desktop 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- MS Office 365, MS Azure
- Microsoft SharePoint, Terminal Services, Citrix
- Virtualization – MS Hyper-V
- Advanced knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN)
- Selling services and products around the HP, Microsoft, Dell, Kaspersky, Lenovo, Xerox hardware and software solutions to named accounts within your assignment.
- Grow enterprise revenue for ESW with focus on the O&G sector, Legal, Financial and other verticals.
- Drive market and customer share by providing a primary relationship focused point of contact for the client
- Retain current customers and protect from competitive threats by keeping a high level of visibility, communication and client care.
- Consult the customer with a high degree of industry expertise and knowledge. Commit the necessary time to be successful in forming executive level relationships by keeping a high profile within the account.
- Build customer relationships with business "influencers" throughout all client organizations.
- Ability to document strategic account plans and implement them as required.
- Provide regular updated account status in the ESW CRM tool with regularly scheduled account reviews with the sales manager.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to coordinate resources to meet customer requirements.
- Leverage ESW executive sponsors to assist in securing business or building relationships at the highest level.
- Create highly satisfied customers that can serve as a reference base in securing new account customers.
- Complete all required training.
- Work in a collaborative environment with both ESW delivery teams and other sales Co-workers to present the full suite of services.
- Understand key applications for customers within the vertical market assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position functions out of an office environment at ESW in Calgary.
- Some travel is required to regional ESW offices and remote client locations.
- This role requires time management with minimal supervision.
- Capable of operating a motor vehicle and have a clean driver’s abstract.
- The successful candidate must comply with the safety standards of ESW and/or its clients
Will take day-to-day direction from Director, Sales and Marketing
- Will work in CRM system to update new leads and opportunities.
Consultants will come into contact with customers from all industries, these contacts can include:
- Administration staff / middle management
- Executive management
- Physicians, Allied health professionals, Professional Unions & Associations, Non-profits
- Other consultants with different skillsets
- Other technology vendors
- No co-workers report to the Sales Consultant.
- Professional Development is available for all team members – information from online resources, colleagues, training courses, certification training and conferences.
- Background checks and other assessments are conditions of employment.
- This position is eligible for the ESW Co-worker Referral Program
- Keywords: Sales Analyst, Sales Consultant, Account Manager, IT Sales, Business Technology Consultant
How to Apply
In your cover letter, kindly include:
- Where you saw this position advertised
- If you were referred to this position, the name of the ESW co-worker who referred you.
Only applicants eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
To view all job postings, see our website at https://www.eswit.com/careers.html