Print Sales Consultant
Hiring Competition No. Print1802
ESW – IT Business Advisors
About ESW – IT Business Advisors
ESW-IT is an established IT Consulting Firm providing end to end IT services and solutions to small, midsized, and enterprise businesses. At ESW-IT, we are focused on helping clients achieve their goals to drive strategic business value from IT. By combining our industry experience, technical expertise, proven implementation methodologies with the right infrastructure and tools — we can decrease costs and complexity and increase IT innovation. ESW-IT proudly promotes its Core Values of Courageous Spirit, Servant Heart, and Fun Attitude.
Our Core Values
To create our core values, ESW invited Co-Workers to outline values important to them personally. This feedback was then finalized into ESW Corporate Values.
Intentionally moving forward while persevering in a positive manner.
Willingness to put others ahead of ourselves while fostering fellowship with co-
workers, clients, vendors and community.
Approaching our lives in a way which encourages excitement, passion and enjoyment.
The Position Highlights
Commitment and Term
- full-time, permanent
- normal office hours, with some flexibility required
- We are seeking an individual to fill the role of Print Sales Consultant in the Calgary area. The ideal candidate will have Print hardware and solutions sales.
- Uncovering sales opportunities and building business relationships is a key focus for this role.
- The Print Sales Consultant will be a proactive, results driven, and independent.
- The Print Sales Consultant will be required to learn and become proficient in demonstrating and selling industry leading Managed Print Solutions to the enterprise. Additional training for this position will be provided.
- The successful candidate must be client centric (internal or external) and must have excellent client service skills
Skills and Experience
Advantageous Education and Experience
- Industry Certifications in Managed Print Services
- Industry Certification in Work Flow Solutions
- Industry experience is an asset.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma is preferred. Equivalent experience or education will be considered in related field.
- We would also consider a candidate who is enthusiastic about learning and eager to consult with existing and new clients in developing new business opportunities
- Ability to overcome objections, negotiate and close a deal despite barriers and challenges.
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture.
- Ability to maintain composure even through difficult and challenging situations.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors.
- Conducts themselves at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with ESW’s core values.
- Must have excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
- Must be a team player and be collaborative.
- Ability to manage conflict and effectively problem solve in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Value based sales skills -- ability to deliver a strong value proposition and solve customer pain points
- Selling print hardware & services around HP and Xerox solutions.
- Grow revenue & hunt net new business
- Drive market and customer share by providing a primary relationship focused point of contact for the client
- Retain current customers and protect from competitive threats by keeping a high level of visibility, communication and client care.
- Commit the necessary time to be successful in forming executive level relationships by keeping a high profile within the new and existing accounts.
- Build customer relationships with business "influencers" throughout all client organizations.
- Ability to document strategic account plans and implement them as required.
- Provide regular updated account status in the ESW CRM tool with regularly scheduled account reviews with the sales manager.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to coordinate resources to meet customer requirements.
- Leverage ESW executive sponsors to assist in securing business or building relationships at the highest level.
- Create highly satisfied customers that can serve as a reference base in securing new customer accounts.
- Complete all required training.
- Work in a collaborative environment with both ESW delivery teams and other sales Co-workers to present the full suite of services.
- Able to prepare proposals in response to client requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position functions out of an office environment at ESW in Calgary
- Some travel is required within the Calgary area
- This role requires time management with minimal supervision
- Capable of operating a motor vehicle and have a clean driver’s abstract
- The successful candidate must comply with the safety standards of ESW and/or its clients
- Print Sales Representative reports to Director of Print
- No co-workers report to the Print Sales Representative
- Professional Development is available for all team members – information from online resources, colleagues, training courses, certification training and conferences.
- Background checks and other assessments are conditions of employment.
- This position is eligible for the ESW Co-worker Referral Program
- Keywords: print salesperson, printer sales, printer salesperson, print account manager, account manager, print representative, sales representative, business sales consultant, sales, salesperson
How to Apply
In your cover letter, kindly include:
- Where you saw this position advertised
- If you were referred to this position, the name of the ESW co-worker who referred you.
Only applicants eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
To view all job postings, see our website at https://eswit.com/careers.html